I got a great conversation with one of my followers and it’s very refreshing reading people’s ideas and opinions in a honest and respectful manner. That’s why, from now on, in the following post I will allow open the comment section so you can comment and say about the subject I post on this blog. There’s a few guidelines I need to follow on making this comment section helpful and good.
- Your Avatar must have a photo of yourself. These colorful icons are not acceptable because I don’t know who the hell are you, and to avoid the most common cowardly act that a few do: Bullying.
- Must be commenting on the subject posted on the blog.
- Although there’s freedom of speech, still there will be absolutely NO insults, NO homophobic, racist, sexist or any other offensive content or bullying. One strike, you’re out!
- You must be a follower of this blog or registered user of WordPress.
- Comments takes a few hours to a day max (rare) to make your post visible in the section. I reserve the right to screen, approve or deny any visitor who post a comment on my blog.
- No Hyperlinks or any links of any kind.
As always if you want to reblog any of my content you should ask for permission first.
That’s it! Questions, Suggestions?